Find out how everything in a chemistry lab works, from pipettes to burners to recrystallization to storage. You'll get precise instructions on how to work and perform certain scientific duties in the chem lab, whether it's chemical or just ordinary high school science.
Watch this video on how to do hot filtration and recrystallization in the chem lab. The movie explains who hot filtration and recrystallization of 4-methoxy-2-nitroacetanilide yielded certain results.
These are purification methods for crystalline compounds containing a small amount of impurities. Insoluble impurities are removed by a filter paper by hot filtration. Soluble impurities in the solution after the filtration are removed by recrystallization. Even if the solubility of impurities is comparable with that of the sample, the impurities are not incorporated in the crystals but left dissolved in the solution when the crystals grow slowly. Do not shake or quickly cool the sample solution. Otherwise, small crystals with low purity forms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades