Check out how to demonstrate the Kaye effect using shampoo and lanyard with this tutorial. On dribbling shampoo from a small height above a pool of the same shampoo below, every now and then liquid lanyards of shampoo leap forth in a behavior referred to as the Kaye effect. Such behavior is characteristic of a viscoelastic fluid. This is a great science experiment to do with your kids. Watch this how to video and you will be able to create the Kaye effect at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades