In this tutorial, Science Bob shows us how to do a science experiment with dry ice. First, take a block of dry ice and place a quarter on top of it. Make sure you are using rubber gloves when you do this, it's dangerous to touch gloves with your bare hands. When you press the quarter down, it will cause it to vibrate very quickly. You can put any type of metal on top of the dry ice and it will make different noises. This is only one of the many things you can do with dry ice. You can also use this as a decoration for Halloween, since it looks like mist or fog.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades