Surface tension is one of the coolest things about water. Without it, there would be no waterskiing, and that would be a sad world. This video will show you how to do a cool science magic trick with pepper, soap, and water that demonstrates surface tension. All you do is scatter the pepper on the surface of the water, then dab your finger with dishsoap and touch it to the water. You finger will appear to repel the pepper as the soap disturbs the surface tension of the water. Cool little trick to show you kids, students, or slower friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades