While the concepts of molecule interaction, zero force and energy states might be a little beyond an elementary school science fair's scope, the basic idea of water's capabilities and naturally prepared access to animals and insects that rely on it as a habitat is certainly worth the time. Learn how to duplicate this natural phenomenon in this free video clip series with our expert Scott Thompson as he demonstrates the occurrence of water skin or skin tension, and shows you and your children how to prepare such a demonstration for a science class, science fair or class project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades