If you like to eat stinging nettles, there is actually a way to do it without stinging yourself, and this video will show you a very simple trick. Take the leaf between your thumb and forefinger and stroke it away from the stem of the plant a few times, then tear the leaf off. Roll it between your thumb and finger so it forms a cylindrical shape, pop it in your mouth and eat it. It tastes good and you don't get stung. If you've ever been curious about eating stinging nettles, this is the place to satisfy your curiosity.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades