This science video shows how to estimate the diameter of the Sun, including step-by-step instructions for constructing the equipment needed and an overview of the geometry of similar triangles. If you like space and science experiments, you can't miss this one.
This video tutorial also includes a brief introduction to the techniques used by the ancient Greeks to determine the size of the moon, distance to the moon and the distance to the Sun. For junior and intermediate schools, this video supports the mathematics and astronomy components of the curriculum.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades