Try out this science experiment... watch this video tutorial to learn how to experiment with a Van de Graaff generator. This is purely educational, and demonstrates different techniques in using the Van de Graaff generator.
This is a collection of experiments using a Van de Graaff generator. The generator uses a belt and two rollers to build up a charge in the dome on top. The electrons will jump from the dome to reach a grounded object.
Since like charges repel one another, objects placed on top of the dome will become charged and then be repelled. This is the same machine sometimes used to make someone's hair stand up in classrooms or in science centers.
This is an easy science experiment you can do right at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades