Want to know why the sky is blue during the daytime and red during the evening and morning? A simple experiment is all that is needed. The ingredients required for the experiment are simply hydrochloric acid solution, sodium thiosulphate, a torch which produces white light, water and a few beakers and tubes. By carefully adding measured quantities of the chemicals above in water to form a suspension of sulphur particles, and then focusing the white light through the mixture at proper angles, a blue sky like effect can be produced. The principle behind this experiment is simply the way in which light is scattered by the constituent particles of the mixture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades