Bernoulli's Principle states that when an incompressible fluid moves through different sizes of tube, the fluid's speed changes. This simple do it yourself science experiment presented by Mr. G shows this plain and simple.
This GREAT video will have you huffing and puffing your way to a lesson in spinning. Mr. G experiments on a small, medium, and LARGE scale. This one is EASY, VERSITILE, and might even help you win a few bets.
You'll need a balloon, a funnel, a hair dryer, drinking straw, ping pong ball, and a ball bearing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades