In this tutorial, we learn how to find the North Star. To find this, measure the angle distances on the sky, while using your hand stretched out at arm's length. For the angles, three joined fingers make 5 degrees and a fist makes 10 degrees. You can make 15 to 20 degrees using your entire hand. Polaris is in the center of the sky, but it is not the brightest star there is. If you can find the Big Dipper, you will be able to find the North Star because it's in line with this. By using this technique, you will be able to find the North Star and also figure out where you are if you get lost!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades