In this video the author show how to find the volume of a sphere. The formula for finding the volume of a sphere is 4/3 * Pi * r*r*r, where r is the radius of the sphere. Now to compute the volume of a sphere you have to note down the radius of the sphere and substitute it in the above formula along with the other substitutions. The author shows this with an example by taking a sphere of some radius and calculating its volume. To find out how to calculate the volume of a sphere watch this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades