In this tutorial, we learn how to find your recovery heart rate. First, get your heart rate up by doing some sort of activity that you enjoy doing. After you have your heart rate up, figure out how many beats you have in fifteen seconds. After you have counted this, multiply it by four. Now, sit back and relax for two minutes exactly. Next, time another fifteen seconds with your stop watch and count how many beats your heart has. Multiply this number by four, then subtract the two numbers. After this, you will find your recovery heart rate for when you exercise!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades