In this tutorial, we learn how to fireproof a balloon. Usually, if you bring fire to a balloon it will pop, but there's a way to avoid this! First, get your balloon and place it around the nozzle of your sink. Then, fill it up with water until you have a decent amount of water. Now, blow some air into the balloon and tie at the end. From here, put your balloon to the test! Place a lighter underneath the balloon to see how it reacts. It should not pop like it did before. The water will absorb all the heat so that the rubber will not pop. But, if you bring it up to the area with the air, it will burst!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades