Chemistry can be very fun when you create different kinds of reactions between elements. Note that caution should be employed to not harm yourself while performing these reactions. Ammonium Tricynate reacts with barium hydroxide octahydrate in endothermic form. Endothermic reactions are those which absorb heat from the surroundings during the reactions as opposed to exothermic reactions which produce a lot of heat during the reaction. When endothermic reaction occurs, depending up on the intensity of the reaction temperature can drop very quickly. So when trying this reaction on a wooden board, you can freeze the board quickly as shown in the video. This video shows how to cool a wooden board quickly by performing an endothermic reaction on it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades