If you just got done watching the video tutorials on the "human skeleton structure," then this is your next step. Check out this educational science video series on the neuroanatomy of the human body.
You'll learn the anatomy of the nervous system through the spinal cord (cylindrical bundle of nerve fibers), the medulla, the sacrum, the cervical segments, thoracic segments, lumbar segments, sacral segments, and the coccygeal segment. Then, learn about gray and white matter, the neuronal structure, the myelin, CNS (central nervous system) and PNS (peripheral nervous system), the brain, the brainstem, the homunculus, the cerebellum and ventricles, the cranial venous sinuses, cerebral arteries, the spinal artery and vertebral veins, the cranial nerves, the scalp, neurocranium, cranial nerve functions, basal ganglia, the internal capsule and nuclei, cranial nerve nuclei, the general neural pathways, general neural pathways, motor pathway, and finally... the sensory pathways.
This is very informative for medical students in need of anatomy instructional videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades