Want to know what a septum is? An aorta? The bicuspid valve? These are all parts of the human heart, and in these educational tutorial videos, you'll learn all you need to know about the physiology of the human heart. Anatomy, biology, physiology... it's all science, so no matter what field you are studying, these will be very helpful for you in your further medical studies, or for just know-it-all knowledge.
You'll see the ventricular filling, AV (atrioventricular) septum, right and left atriums, mitral valve, left and right ventricles, septum, tricuspid valve, aorta, pulmonary artery, pulmonary vein, aortic semilunar valve, bicuspid valve, posterior vena cava, pulmonary semilunar valve, the anterior vena cava, cardiac pressure time curve of the heart, cardiac output of blood, heart rate and Frank-Starling law, dynamic length-tension plot of the heart, and at last, length-tension curve of the heart and skeletal muscle.
This is very informative for medical students in need of anatomy instructional videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades