Here at WonderHowTo, we certainly have an affinity for outer space-related topics, so I couldn't pass up this horrifying video of a man who just barely survived a simulated space vacuum.
Back in '65, Jim LeBlanc stood in as a test subject for a dangerous NASA test, in order to determine if space suits could handle a zero-pressure vacuum (as such is the state of the moon).
But the tube pressurizing his suit became disconnected, and the effects were instantaneously life-threatening.
See what happens...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades