Keep your stargazing sights and new experiences logged in a journal. Watch Amateur Astronomy for Beginners - The Astronomical Journal.
A few suggestions on what to write:
1) Date and time (local time and universal time).
2) Weather and sky conditions (is it windy or cloudy? Light pollution level?).
3) Object observed.
4) Seeing conditions (is the image shimmering or steady?).
5) Object details.
6) Your impressions, emotions while observing the object.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades