There are about fifteen states of matter: solid, liquid, gas, plasma, et cetera. Plasma is commonly found in stars, and is a rare natural phenomenon here on Earth. In this video, I show you how to make artificial plasma in your microwave.
You'll need a match, something that doesn't burn in which to mount such a match, three plastic rings (or other objects of equal or approximate size that will not melt), a jar, a lighter, a 700 watt (or better) microwave, and some patience.
Don't try this if you aren't prepared to accept the risks associated with it. Remember, do your research before executing the procedure. The information you gather could save time, money, and your life. This is a relatively dangerous experiment, be warned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades