The best physics lecturer, Walter Lewin, makes another wonderful physics demonstration after having read a lecture on batteries.
The battery he creates has a huge potential difference - 10 to 20 kV!
You'll never believe what it's made of!
It's made of two cans with their bottom and top open and two other cans. And then water is let to drip through the two open ones.
After a short period a spark comes up, then another one, then another one.
Do you know how it works? If not, see the free electricity and magnetism video course by Walter Lewin at MIT's OCW!
It's Never too Late to Study:
Notice: This video is copyright by its respectful owners.
The website address on the video does not mean anything.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades