Mr. G teaches us how to make bubbles from a CD in this episode of "Do Try This at Home". You will need: a CD, screwdriver, and lighter or candle. Procedure: Use the screwdriver to scrape the aluminum coating from the CD until you get a clear plastic (polycarbonate). Heat an area underneath the CD slowly until the plastic is melted. Blow on the heated portion of the CD until you get a bubble. You may detach the bubble or leave the it on the CD. Heat and blow other portions of the CD to get new bubbles with different sizes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades