In the mood for a little mad science? In this home-science how-to from Steve Spangler, we learn how to prepare a bubbly, color-changing concoction using water, ammonia, a universal indicator (cabbage juice will do fine), dry ice, gloves and two plastic cups. Now, repeat the process, this time adding a teaspoon of ammonia when you add your universal pH indicator.
The instructions are as follows: First, fill one of the plastic cups with water. Next, add a teaspoon of your universal indicator or cabbage juice and stir. Then, with your gloves, add a few pieces of dry ice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades