Using a huge jar and with water colored with die in it you can make clouds. To do this set up the apparatus as shown in the video. Now open up the top valve and blow air into the jar. Now this causes the air inside to be compressed as we are pushing more air into the confined jar. This creates a high pressure inside the ball. To understand how clouds are formed you need to know two concepts. The first concept is that as pressurized gas expands it cools. The second thing is that warm gases can hold more water content than cold water. Since we make the gas cool off it releases some of the water in the form of little droplets which effectively will from the clouds. This video demonstrates how to make clouds in a laboratory.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades