This video shows you how to make your liquid dance. Its happens like so, at around 300 degrees Fahrenheit a phenomenon in which a liquid, at close contact with a mass significantly hotter than the liquid's boiling point, rides upon an insulating vapor layer which keeps that liquid from boiling and evaporating. What is this strange phenomenon? The "Leidenfrost effect" of course, and with Mr. G at the helm it's also a lot of fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades