The egg drop has become a sort of rite of passage for gangly fourth graders as they embark on their first journey into physics and math before they approach these subjects again later on in middle school and high school.
The egg drop is a test of intellect as much as it's a riotous good time. Learn how to make your own egg drop in this video and also get info on the actual physics of why this fragile egg won't break even when curled off a four-story building.
egg safe when thrown off a 4 story building. Paula Kieko breaks down the math and physics for you. Now you'll know an investigatory project in physics!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades