In this classic Science Experiment tutorial video, we douse a flame with nothing more than the Carbon Dioxide given off by our homemade Fire Extinguisher.
The science experiment of making a fire extinguisher in your home requires only the following: a candle and bowl, baking soda, and vinegar. Vinegar and baking soda combined gives off carbon dioxide which is used to make fire extinguisher. This instructional science video illustrates and explains how to make fire extinguisher experiment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades