In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make "hot ice". Users will need sodium acetate. Begin by putting the sodium acetate into a pan. Add a small amount water to the sodium acetate. Heat the mixture on a stove until the sodium acetate has dissolved. Pour the solution into a container. Do not pour in any undissolved crystals. Put the container into the freezer or refrigerator for a while. When the solution cools down to room temperature, take it out. Touch the sodium acetate and it will instantly turn into ice. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy conducting experiments and want to learn how to make "hot ice".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades