First you need to make hydrogen gas which require a few material. Such as a glass bottle, a Full table spoon of aluminum (beer or soda can will work), a half a cup of cold water, a table spoon or two of caustic soda, a funnel, a medium size container of water, a way of cutting the aluminum, one or two balloon's, and some safety glasses just incase something goes wrong.
Begin by cutting the aluminum into small snips until you have about a tablespoon, then put it into the glass bottle. Put in your one and a half table spoons of caustic soda, just enough to cover the aluminum so you may need more than what's listed. Now add the half cup of cold water and the mixture will begin to start fizzing. Once the mixture is fizzing put the balloon on top of the glass bottle, you will notice the bottle is getting warmer. Which is why you have the container of water, you put the bottle in the water, but try not to submerge the entire bottle in. Dip it in slowly so that it doesn't slow the process down entirely. Now just watch what happens, Be careful and have fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades