In this Education video tutorial you will learn how to make ice cream and explore the ingredient salt. Ingredients are a cup of milk, sugar, vanilla, some salt, ice and two plastic bags. Add two tablespoons of sugar to one cup of milk, a quarter teaspoon of vanilla, stir it up and pour it in to a plastic bag. Put this bag in another bigger plastic bag, add some ice and about half a cup of salt. Seal the bag and start mashing it. After about 10 minutes, it will turn into ice cream. When salt is added to ice, it drops the melting point of ice. This temperature drop caused the milk to freeze making the ice cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades