C For Chemistry delves into the chemistry of science experiments. This chemist knows what he's talking about. These chemistry experiments are not only fun, but very educational for all of those interested in scientific chemical reactions and properties.
This video tutorial will show you how to make "instant cappuccino" with permanganate.
1. Simply add 20mL of 30% hydrogen peroxide to the beaker.
2. Add a small amount of detergent.
3. Roughly mix the mixture.
4. Add a spoonful of potassium permanganate.
CHEMISTRY OF IT:
A reaction between Potassium permanganate (KMnO4) and Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) , in which detergent take the advantage of the Effervescence effect to create foam. Noted that Permanganate stinks the foam to brown, and the reaction is exothermic, which makes this reaction seems to be making "Cappuccino". DO NOT drink this!
Check out more of C for Chemistry science videos on WonderHowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades