Do you even know what a Leyden jar is? Well... it's an early form of capacitor made from a glass jar with layers of metal foil on the outside and inside. This video tutorial will show you how to make a Leyden jar to store static electricity. This Leyden jar will give you a powerful shock!
To make the Leyden jar, you'll need tape, scissors, a bolt, two nuts, a container, aluminum foil, wire and a lid. Do not make the Leyden jar larger than an oatmeal container, because death can occur if you're not careful!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades