In this Education video tutorial you will learn how to make a light bulb from a pickle. Pickles are high in ions in the form of acids and salts. These are electrolytes and they will transfer energy through the pickle. Place a pickle on a glass plate and hook it up with an AC power cord with a nail on each end as shown in the video. You must have protective gloves on. Poke the nails on each end of the pickle and hook up the cord to the power source. The pickle will start emitting light which is actually a yellow sodium spectrum from the sodium chloride, which is the salt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades