Mr.G in the episode 3 of "Summer snow fall" explain the experiment for eddy currents and lenz law by using general house hold items like copper tubes of different dia., 2-neo themium magnets attached together and a ball bearing magnet. At first he took the big diameter copper tube and drop the neo-themium magnets, they fall slowly without touching the surface of the copper tube as they are like freely falling from space with less gravity, for the next time he took small diameter copper tube and drop the ball bearing magnet into it, as it also falls freely from the space without touching the surface of the tube but slowly. By this experiment he explained easily how eddy current and lens law work also it is easy to understand by doing the experiment at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades