This video will show you how to make a 2 dimensional object in a 3D world. A well-known example of this is a mobius strip, which can be made with a strip of paper, scissors, and some tape. After cutting out a long strip of paper, you should take the strip of paper, give it a half twist and tape it together, making a loop. This loop, or mobius strip, exists in a three dimensional world, where by following the loop, you seem to always arrive at the same point. Furthermore, the loop can by cut down the middle, which in fact creates a longer mobius strip with more loops in it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades