In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make "hot ice". Begin by adding water into a pan and heat it until it's simmering, but not boiling. Add the sodium acetate to the water. Keep adding the sodium acetate until the water cannot dissolve it anymore. Stir constantly. Now pour the solution into a glass or container. Do not pour in any undissolved crystals. Place the solution into the refrigerator for 45 minutes. Now pour the solution into a container. The liquid will instantly turn into ice and will be hot. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy conducting experiments and would like to learn how to make "hot ice".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades