In this tutorial, we learn how to make slime by mixing corn flour and water. To start, you will need corn flour, water, and two plastic containers. First, pour the corn flour into one plastic container and then add in some water with food coloring to the mix. After this, mix the combination together until it makes a paste. Add more water or corn flour as you mix. When finished, grasp the mix in your hands and it will start to turn into slime! You can color this with any color food coloring, but green looks best to get the true slime effect. This is a fun project to do with children, and is easy and cheap!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades