C For Chemistry delves into the chemistry of science experiments. This chemist knows what he's talking about. These chemistry experiments are not only fun, but very educational for all of those interested in scientific chemical reactions and properties.
This video tutorial will show you how to make oxygen from permanganate and hydrogen peroxide.
1. Simply add a spoonful of Permanganate crystal to the beaker.
2. Add 20mL of 50% Hydrogen peroxide to it.
3. Cloud of steam and oxygen splash into air!
CHEMISTRY OF IT:
It is a reaction between 50% Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and Potassium permanganate (KMnO4) . It is a very vigorous reaction which steam (H2O) and Oxygen (O2) are the desired products, side products include Manganese(IV) oxide (MnO2) and trace amount of Potassium compound.
Check out more of C for Chemistry science videos on WonderHowTo.
Disclaimer: Do NOT try anything you see in this clip, as accident may happens to minors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades