In this video, we learn how to make a pH indicator out of red cabbage. Red cabbage will work because when it absorbs an acid then it changes color and reflects light differently. To do this at home, try to add different types of acids to the cabbage. Start off by putting the cabbage in the blender, then make sure it's shredded. Now, put it in a jar with some boiling hot water. Shake up the jar, then place the water into some separate cups. Now, add chemicals into the juice and depending on the color it changed, you will be able to judge how acidic it is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades