In this tutorial, we learn how to make polymer putty with household materials. You will need: borax, white glue, water, 3 plastic cups and spoons, and food coloring to color your putty. Now, dissolve 4 tbsp of Borax in 2 liters of warm water. Then, prepare equal parts of glue and water together. To make this, you will need 2 parts of the glue solution to 1 part of the Borax solution. Once you mix these together, you can add in some food coloring to it. Pour this into different cups to make different colors and then have fun playing with your putty!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades