This science experiment deals with sublimation of dry ice into carbon dioxide (CO2) gas. In the video, I'll demonstrate how pushing a quarter into a block of dry ice makes the quarter scream and shake vigorously.
To do this trick, you'll just need a block of dry ice and a quarter.
WARNING: Dry ice is -78°C. It is very cold and poses risk for instant frostbite on bare skin. To avoid frostbite on bare skin, handling of dry ice should be approached with caution and attempted with gloves or other protection. Use of video content is at own risk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades