In this how to video, you will learn how to make a rain gauge. First, you will need a 2 liter bottle to collect the rain. You will also need scissors, a ruler, and a permanent marker. First, take the bottle cap off of the soda bottle. Next, cut the top of the bottle off. Now, collect some pebbles and put it at the bottom of the bottle. This will keep the bottle in place. Pace the top of the bottle on top to use a as a funnel. Now, take a ruler and measure 7 cm high on the rain gauge. Mark it until you get to 13 and stop. First, make sure the water is filled to the zero mark and take the rain gauge to various places. Now, check the rain gauge to check how much precipitation you have collected. You can make a graph to compare the results of various placements. This video shows how easy it is to make and use a rain gauge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades