You can make saline (salt) or lye (NaOH) solutions. So first you will have to arrange these things to do it which are 2 500ml bottles, 1/2 LB table salt, measuring cup, kitchen scale (optional) and pan for heating. Now first heat the 500-700 ml water in about 100 degrees temperature. Now you have to add the salt in the water and stir it until the salt fully dissolved. Now when its done and cools to room temperature, you need to pour it into the bottle and name that bottle as master solution or saturated solution. Now to make 10% of solution, you will need only 1 part saturated solution to the 9 parts of water. So measure and pour 50ml master solution into second bottle and add 450ml of water, it will be 1:9 ratio or a 10% solution. Now name it as 10% saline. You can recover the excess salt by pouring it on cookie sheet and dry it at room temperature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades