Back when we took chemistry, most of what we read and learn went in one ear and out the other. If only we had a cool experiment like this one to perk up our pubescent ADD.
Check out this cool science video to learn how to expand and poof up a wad of shaving cream. By placing the shaving cream in a vacuum chamber, the shaving cream chemicals will expand (shaving cream is filled with air pockets) and the pressure will build. This is a great example of Boyle's Law.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades