In this tutorial, we learn how to make silicate salt. First, you will need to add sodium silicate with boiling water. Keep adding the sodium and then stirring in small amounts until it is completely dissolved. Then, allow the mixture to cool off and add in nickel chloride. You will now start to see a spongy green mixture coming from the chloride which is the nickel chloride reacting with the sodium. Do this again with cobalt chloride and watch the crystals start to form. Watch these grow and enjoy seeing your science experiment come to life right in front of your eyes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades