Try out this science experiment... watch this video tutorial to learn how to make a simple rocket with film canisters. This is purely educational, and demonstrates the reaction of an Alka-Seltzer tablet, toilet paper, and water. If you don't have Alka-Seltzer, you can substitute it with baking soda, then substitute the water with vinegar.
This is the perfect home experiment. Make a simple rocket using old film canisters or pill bottles. Make sure that you choose a bottle with a snap lid; do NOT use a threaded or childproof lid. It would be a good idea to wear goggles, as you only have one set of eyes.
This is an easy science experiment you can do right at home. Just be careful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades