In this tutorial, we learn how to make sodium acetate. First, pour a bottle of vinegar into a large pot on a stove. Next, add in baking soda slowly until it is completely dissolved into the vinegar. Stop adding the baking soda once the mixture doesn't bubble anymore. Now, turn the heat to medium and let the mixture boil down until you get a rich gold color. Now, grab a box of activated filter carbon and pour it into the bowl with vinegar and baking soda. When finished, mix the product together for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. To finish, let cool for 10 minutes then strain through a coffee filter. Boil this mixture down again until you get a brown color, and pour it onto plastic and allow it to form crystals. Now you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades