This video tutorial is in the Education category which will show you how to make sodium bromate and potassium meta-periodate. This experiment uses toxic chemicals and releases harmful gases. First you have to make a saturated sodium bromide. To this solution then add a small amount of potassium dichromate. The solution now becomes concentrated. Then make the circuit as shown in the video. You need a 3 - 5 ohm resistor in order to reduce the current. Then let the cell run for around 6 hours. Stir the solution periodically and add more water if required. After that put it in an ice bath then filter and wash the crystals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades