In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a tea bag fly with a home experiment. Viewers learn how to make a tea bag fly using convection. The materials required for this experiment are: tea bags, matches, tin foil and scissors. Begin by cutting the top of the tea bag and open it. Empty out the tea. The tea bag should be a cylinder shape. Place the tea bag on top of a piece of tinfoil and use your matches to light the top of the tea bag. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy experimenting and would like to learn a new experiment to try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades