Want to learn how to make thermite? Just watch this science experiment video to see how to make thermite from iron-oxide and aluminum.
A metal crucible is filled with iron-oxide and aluminum. A small amount of potassium, sugar and chloride is placed on top of iron-oxide aluminum mixture. A few drops of concentrated sulphuric acid is added to the mixture to start the reaction. The reaction extremely exothermic. The crucible becomes red hot. The aluminum has reduced the iron-oxide to iron.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades